DISCLAIMER :

Dont believe anything you read, and half of what you see, here !


If a picture doesnt have the blog address as a watermark, it means it was not edited by me. Also we intentionally photoshoped these picture in a low quality photo manipulation, because we dont want anyone to repost this as the truth.

Most of the article are not ours either. We edited it to be match our posts or simply for seo.

Use your common sense to differentiate the truth from hoax.. we sometimes mix it all in.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Hi-Res Pic of Sukhoi Pak-Fa in Thunderbirds color scheme

The original pic i had made is of 300 pixel/inch resolution, but that doesnt upload due to my slow internet. So until is get my DSL connection, i reduced this one to 100 pixel/inch resolution and uploaded.

I like how it turned out . Painting white with preserving the darker shades was a bit of a challenge, but it was fun doing it . I think i have painted enough detail on this model. though i have to thank the Anonymous Artist who made this Pak-Fa model in complete grey color-scheme, which opened a whole lot of possibilities for me and encouraged me to go forward.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...